Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I'm sorry, so sorry



I hated to do it. It's an annoyance that causes me to heave a sigh of exasperation when I encounter it on someone else's blog. It's the dreaded word verification.

An annoying e-mail spammer was peppering this blog with crappy "comments" that were actually links to a commercial Web site, the better to rip you off. They were entering their X@#!!! faster than I could delete them.

I bowed to the envitable.

I'm so sorry you have to go through this extra step to post comments on this blog. I really, really want your comments. I like dialogues.

I don't even mind plugs for your indvidual blogs in your comments about something you've read. That's all part of blogging.

Being abused by ripoff spammers isn't.

Please post your real and genuine comments.

1 comment:

Saint Pat said...

Thanks, {{Bruno}}!