I've been tagged
It's Six Weird Things
Padre Mickey and his Dance Party Posse tagged me, and Hedwyg, too. (Sounds like they went on safari and tagged the elusive, wild Saint Pat with a tracking device.)
Anyway, that's what I get for having a wild week at work and no time to blog. I've been knee-deep in alligators and municipal scandals (with politicians hurtling accusations against other politicians and accusing them of playing politics -- imagine that!)
Six Weird Things Meme
According to the rules I must:
1. Reveal six weird things about yourself on your blog, and
2. Tag six people to do the same.
Where to begin, where to begin.
1. I have a subsidiary blog (the also neglected Fashion Fizz) at which I refer to myself in the third person and pretend I know anything about fashion.
2. I make coffee nude in the morning. Also frequently do housework nude. (Frequently as in "When I do it, I do it nude" -- not that I frequently do housework.)
3. I recently memorized the lyrics to "Don't Cry for Me, Argentina," for no particular reason -- just kept playing the Joan Baez version over and over again, while I worked on the computer.
4. I talk to my dog and cats, and answer for them. Well, I could be talking to and answering myself = truly nutty. Oh, wait, I do that, too.
5. I usually sleep with the TV on. I got in that habit when I was traveling a lot for a job. It blocked out noise from motel ice-machines, elevators, loud guests, etc. I got hooked on watching late-night TV when I'd crawl in. I tried using a timer to turn off the tube, but the sound of the TV clicking off would wake me up. If I need to sleep somewhere without access to Jay Leno/Dave Letterman/Conan O'Brien and the others, I sleep just fine, however. YES!!! It's true -- I sleep with a bunch of men!
6. My reading of Scripture is orthodox. I believe in miracles, the Resurrection, spiritual gifts, the whole nine yards. I get into trouble with the "orthodox" by actually applying what Jesus said to life, instead of applying what the "orthodox" position is on what Jesus said. That's my considered opinion.
Now, I tag the wise but youthful Ann, blogosphere venerable hunk and attempted defender of the Communion, Brother Causticus, co-equal hunk o' the blogosphere, Father Jake, and his lovely wife Demi, the ever-lovely Catherine, the pressed-for-time-but-we're-not-gonna-let-you-take-a-blog-break Lisa, and the effervescent Sharecropper.